Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

605 deadlift - personal record from floor!

I'm 6'8 so deadlifting is really hard for me.  I feel I'm a lot stronger than my deadlift reflects, so today was very gratifying when I finally cleared the 600 lb barrier from the floor.  I've worked really hard to get here, and over the past 3 years have added a lot of weight to this lift.  Here's my pull today:


It felt really good, and I think I had more in me...next week.

This went down in Springville at Elevated Crossfit with Van, Brian, Phil and about 6 other guys.  Here's what we did:

Axle clean and press up to 245
Log clean and press up to 260 (medley of the two)
Deadlift up to 605
Farmer's up to 270/hand
Yoke up to 700

Everything felt pretty good.  My axle needs a lot of work, so I'll be focusing on that a bit more in the upcoming weeks before Utah's Strongest Man which will be held on October 18th.

As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment