Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Injured!

I haven't posted in over a week because I went and injured myself.  I'm not hurt badly, but enough that I basically had to take the week off, last week.  It was about 24 hours after my Saturday super-workout that I realized my knee hurt, and attributed it to running with farmers and yoke.  My wrists were carry-over injuries from 2 weeks, prior.

I did manage some stretching and a few light lifts, over the past week, as follows:

MON-TUE: REST
WED: Band work (50lb) for legs, Shoulder rehab bands (25lb), light shoulders, abs
TH: Bench up to 215x15; kept it light, and did volume
FRI: REST
SAT: Swimming and Stretching
SUN: REST
MON: Rolled-out and stretched

My left knee is giving me some issues and both of my wrists hurt.  It is enough pain that I'm trying to be really careful, but the problem is that Utah's Strongest Man is in 1 month (date just moved-up to October 4th!).  I've got a catch 22 on my hands, as I need to minimize training to heal...but I need to be training! 

In the meantime, I'm trying to at least remain limber, and to keep getting enough quality nutrition.  Here's what I'm taking right now (not all every day!):

MusclePharm ArmorV (multi)
MusclePharm BCAA 3:1:2 Watermelon
MusclePharm Amino1 (days off)
MusclePharm Recon (after workouts)
Arnold Iron Test (brand new, just started yesterday)
Arnold Iron Mass Vanilla
GNC Re-Built Mass Triple Chocolate
MusclePharm Assault Pineapple Mango (during workouts)

Seems like quite a bit of stuff, but basically a multi every day, plenty of protein and calories, and recovery/hydration agents.  Hopefully, at least on the nutrition front, I won't be off my game, while my knee and wrists are healing.

I plan to lift today with whoever can make it, so I'll try to post tomorrow.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment