Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Saturday, November 2, 2013

A day of records!

Brian and I ran down to Mapleton, today, to lift with Van and Bronson.  Next week is Brian's show, Wasatch Front Strongman Challenge.  I'm not competing due to the new baby...I'm beyond tired and in no condition to compete.  However, today, I somehow pulled it together and got in a really good lift.

We started on the log, and I hit a new personal record of 260 lbs.  That's a pretty big jump for me!  We also did some single-arm pressing - I used a kettle bell for this.

Next was deadlift.  I pulled 730 lbs on Van's frame.  It felt pretty good, and is the most I've ever done on a frame.  My hand ripped on the last set I did, so I couldn't try for any more weight...another day!

Then we did super yoke.  We went up to about 700 lbs.  It felt as light as ever, and I went really fast with it.  I was really happy that I did as well as I did!

So, 3 lifts, and 3, albeit not all with an objective metric, personal records.  I was really happy with how I did since I'm running on no sleep and still have the nagging neck issue.

That's it for today...thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment