Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Past 2 workouts

Life is getting busy, especially with the baby coming on Thursday!  I've been negligent about my posting, so time to catch-up.

On Friday, although sore from Thursday's heavy clean workout, I lifted with a neighborhood kid for the following:

Log press standing, up to 235 lbs
One-arm kettle bell press on 80 lbs
Deadlift, up to 515 lbs
Kettle bell swings
Medicine ball cleans
Triceps extensions
Stretching

Then I took the weekend off as I didn't have time to lift.  Yesterday Brian and I lifted at Eastside with a new guy, Troy, and here's what we did:

Squat, warm-up for 5 sets, work up to 315 lbs
Carry and load medley, 150 lb. keg, 250 lb. sandbag about 50 ft, multiple sets
Axle cleans, up to 185 lbs
Extended lunges with overhead (Phil Pfister style)

The lunges were rough!  My hamstrings hurt today like I can't begin to explain.  The lift really works, so thanks to Phil for sharing that lift!

The plan is to go, again, today.  I hope I've recovered a bit by this evening, because right now, I've got nothing in the tank! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment