Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Working out on a trip

Whether with family or on a work trip, it is hard to workout on the road!  I haven't posted for the past few days because I was either working, or walking with a 30 lb infant for what seemed like miles, every day, in Southern California!  When I wasn't carrying my little guy, I likely had my 5 year old riding on my shoulders.  Needless to say, my back is shot, my feet hurt, and the outsides of my ankles hurt in a place I've never felt pain before...wow!

So did I get some cardio in? Sure.  Did I move serious amount of weight? I guess.  I know I'm tired and have some form of DOMS...let's hope there are some gains attached!

I'll try to get back into it today!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment