Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A pain in the neck!

I have two pains in my neck, currently.

1. www.blogger.com hasn't been working correctly for a few days...thus no posts
2. I have an actual pain in my neck!

The real pain is nagging...it has been ongoing for a couple of months now and I can't figure it out.  Salonpas and Tiger Balm both help, and when I'm all warmed-up it rarely bothers me, which leads me to believe it is purely a muscular issue.  I have crazy knots in my back which are the likely culprits.  All I know is that my neck hurts and it won't stop.  Fortunately it is not debilitating.

With that preface, I need to catch-up a bit on workouts.

Last week while on the road I wasn't able to do much.  On Saturday I had to lift alone as I was set to attend the BYU football game, and didn't have time to meet anyone.  I mainly focused on log press, doing 6 sets on 220 lbs out of the rack.  I also hit some shoulder supersets.

Yesterday, though a "rest day" turned into a shoulder rehab day.  I did my cord routine, stretched a fair amount and rolled-out my back, neck and shoulders.  That all felt pretty good.  I also ordered some new tools from ROGUE...a hardcore roller and some other massage items to try to get ahead of these nagging muscular pains.

Later today I plan to lift with Brian, so check back tomorrow for that update.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment