Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Dehydration!

24-hour stomach flu has wiped me out!  I'm super dehydrated and while today was a key lift day for the week, it won't be happening.

I hit a killer deadlift session on Tuesday, working up to low 500s double-overhand, then finishing off with 4 sets of Romanian pulls for 20 reps each.  That really put the hurt on!

So Wednesday, when I got sick, trying to recover from Tuesday, while throwing up and not eating, was beyond rough.  I've had no solid food in almost 48 hours, at this point!!

Recapping, otherwise:

Monday was bench where I worked up to 365 x 5
Friday was a lot of squatting with a killer final set of 20 reps that made it hard to walk until Tuesday!

Overall, things are going well.  I continue to get stronger, and even when I'm not making sizable gains, can tell I'm cementing strength.  It is like on bench, where even with a few months off, I'd almost always be able to get 3 plates.  Similarly, certain other lifts are reaching new thresholds that always seem to be reachable, even when I don't perform them, specifically, on a regular basis.

Tomorrow, I should regain a little bit of strength, so hopefully by Saturday I can lift again!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment