Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Saturday, April 4, 2015

100 rep Saturday

I'm recovering from a slightly torn oblique muscle.  The first few days were very painful.  I'm about 2 weeks off of the injury and day-to-day doesn't really bother me anymore.  Sneezing is the worst, and rolling over still reminds me, but for the most part, I'm ok.  Lifting is another issue...the wrong angle really highlights the injury, whereas a careful lift with the muscle disengaged is fine.

Today I was able to do things for high volume with low weight:
  1. Lockout bench 100 reps
  2. Squats 100 reps
  3. Calf raises 100 reps
  4. Curls 100 reps
  5. Lateral raises 100 reps
  6. Captains of Crush 100 reps
Following the workout, I actually feel really good.  I managed a little bit of a sweat and feel loose, so mission accomplished.

On Thursday, I did my standard shoulder maintenance lift with rubber bands for 1,000 total reps, and I rode the bike earlier this week for some easy cardio.

I'm still at it, just being careful.  While the lifting is off the standard pace, I've restricted my diet a little bit.  I've cut back on protein and total calories.

Hopefully by mid/late next week, I'll be back lifting in the 30-50% range, whereas today, most of what I did was an empty bar.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment