Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Travel week

I'm off to California for the week for meetings and so I won't be able to get in a good lift, in all probability.  Hopefully the hotel will have something adequate to work my legs, and I'll try to continue to rest my forearms as much as possible.  This nagging injury is getting on my nerves!  I'm better than last week, but seem to have plateaued, so fingers crossed that I can make a full recovery, soon, and get back to 100% training!

Although a day off today, I did a little bit of walking, stretching, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment