Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Travel Week

I've been on the road all week, and on my feet so much that I hadn't lifted until today.  I got in the gym here in Anaheim without any gear and still got in a decent lift.  I hit a number of machines that I normally miss, spent about 20 minutes on cable work, and stretched.  I used the Smith Machine to squat up to 315 for a couple of sets, and hit 4 sets on seated military press on plates.  I tied everything up with a little bit of ab work, and called it a day.

I probably won't lift tomorrow but will be home on Saturday and will go hard, again, then, so tune back in this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment