Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Atlas Stone Lifting, Frame Deadlift

I'm a bit behind as it is Saturday and I'm finally doing Thursday's post!  Been pretty busy!

On Thursday I lifted with Brian and Dave #2 in Draper.  We did stones - probably 8 sets or so, starting light and then finishing up on the 310 pounder.  By the time we got there I had nothing left in me.  I got it up off the ground but couldn't lap it - no energy and my hands were slipping.  Next time I'd like to try it with some tacky to see how I do.

After stones, with arms throbbing, we did frame deadlift starting around 330 and I hit my top set at 650 which was the high for the group for the day.  That is more than I'd gotten in the past.  I think I topped around 630 last time so...PROGRESS!

Here is a video of the stones:



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment