Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Saturday and Tuesday workouts

So I have a video of me struggling with a 725 yoke on Saturday that I can't make myself post.  I did fine up to about 600, but when we jumped to 725, I tried to go too fast and ended up picking the yoke poorly and hurting my back.  Since then, my whole CNS has been taxed...sore everything!

I rested up on Sunday and Monday and compelled myself to do some stuff on Tuesday which actually helped me feel better - good warm-up, full shoulder routine with cords, light bench and triceps work, and a good stretch at the end. 

I still don't feel great.  I'm dragging with low energy and still have some residual back discomfort, so today...we'll see.  I need to get ready for the Utah's Strongest Man contest, next week, but there is a fine line between final improvements, and not being 100%, so we'll see how today goes and I will update later.

Thanks for reading, and to all those who are helping us out with kids during the show, or will be attending the show next week to support me!

No comments:

Post a Comment