Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Monday, July 15, 2013

SO...this is the infamous red stone that I lifted on Saturday.  I don't have a video of me doing, but will soon.  For now, here is a video from a couple of years ago of a 300+ pound guy that we work out with, getting one of the twin beasts!


All I did on Saturday was work on stones.  I did the gray one that you can see in the video a bunch of times and must have tried on the red about 20 times before I finally got it.

Good final heavy workout before the show.  This week will be about rest, some minor technique work, eating...and more rest!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment