Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Catching-up

Our family just went through 3 of the worst weeks ever...for us.  Everyone was on antibiotics at least once with severe cases of strep, trips to the children's hospital, followed by week-long bouts with stomach flu.  We're basically better at this point, but I got sick enough that I lost nearly 20 lbs.  So far, I can tell I've lost strength, but I'm yet to assess how much.  I hope that over the next few weeks, I can slowly crawl back to where I should be!

Before the illness break, I did hit a solid deadlift/overhead workout, training some kids I go to church with.  We also hit a pretty intense agility/sprinting day.

After that, I cruised into antibiotics, and took-off over 2 weeks.

On Saturday, I got back at it with Dave and Brian:
Seated overhead lockouts up to 335 lbs
Deadlift from blocks up to about 475 for reps (double-overhand)
We also hit some light abdominal work

Yesterday was all pressing:
Benching up to 365
4 sets of dips
Superset with medicine ball/pushups/abdominal roller
Some light triceps work
Some shoulder stretching and rehab work

Work has also been hectic, so I'm just hoping to have some time to lift tomorrow as I continue to work my way back!

Thanks for reading, and look for some more frequent posts, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment