Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Restful week

I've decided to just take the week off altogether.  I'm ahead on my weight goals for the year, and still on target to meet my non-bench max lifts, and so I figured that a week off might do my body some good.  We always used to talk about a 3 month cycle where you go hard for that time then let your body re-group for a week, and typically you'll come back stronger to start the next cycle.

I'm also taking advantage of using a new stim machine (electronic muscle stimulator).  I'm using it just on my shoulder for the time being to help with the recovery.  This has become such a nagging injury and I'm hoping this gets me over the hump!

Anyway, no weights this week, so please check back next week for my new workouts.  As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment