Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Catching up!

I haven't had time to lift due to the holidays, nor have I had the energy to do so.  I'm just simply exhausted, so a few days off are badly needed!  I did play some basketball on Monday which left me sore, and ended up shoveling for quite a while after a beastly snow storm, so coupling those two things, there was no way I'd be lifting any time soon.

Tomorrow it sounds like I have to help a friend move, but hopefully come Friday I can get back into the swing of things!

With that, a Merry Christmas to everyone, and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Are you telling me it's been since the 26th since you've worked out?!?!?! jk jk jk happy new year! keep up the good work on the blog and in the weight room.

    ReplyDelete