Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sand in my mouth!

I lifted with Brian today at Eastside.  We hit axle zerchers and sandbag good mornings.  These are both lifts that, despite appearances, don't actually hurt my forearms.  The zerchers tug a little bit at the strained muscle I have around my sternum but otherwise feel pretty good.  We stayed light on those working up to two sets on 255.  For the sandbag workout (video below), not sure on the weight...somewhere between 160 and 200.  We did three sets of this.  It is great training for stones, deadlift, and obviously sandbag stuff.  Without further ado, here is the video, and as always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment