Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Yoke pressing overhead

Here is yoke pressing!  You won't see this in an average gym...or really anywhere for that matter as Brian came up with this, as far as I know.  He has a perfect yoke as it only weights about 100 lbs.  It is an ideal implement to overhead press and hit all the little sustaining/balancing muscles as the weight moves around awkwardly on either side.  I actually cracked myself in the chin doing this last week!  Without further ado, here is the video:


Today I focused on hands and forearms.  I continue to have issues with my forearm extensors, although they are getting better.  I did some work with my Iron Mind rubber bands and some other light resistance work for those areas.  I also stretched and did abs, with some cardio.  I'm saving energy for a heavy squat workout tomorrow, otherwise I likely would have squatted today.  Tomorrow should be a beast, so tune back!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment