Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Catching up

After the show, I took about a week off...

Last Saturday we got together and had about 8 people working on the yoke.  I did 705 easier and faster than I did at the show, which makes me really mad - I should have done better at the competition!

6 sets of yoke, up to 705
2 sets of farmers on 135 per hand (hands still hurt!)
4 sets of log press, going for volume up to 150 lbs.

Tuesday was all about pressing:

6 sets of rack pressing using the log up to 200 lbs.
4 sets of seated rack pressing from the chin up to 235 lbs.
A burnout set of 80 lb. kettle bell presses, standing
Some minor shoulder auxiliary work

Today the plan is to hit sandbag hard.  We're going to load, carry, run and all that fun stuff, so I'll report on that later today or tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment