Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Friday, August 30, 2013

I'm way behind!

I've had some neck issues lately, mainly due to being uber-tight.  I got a massage on Tuesday which helped a bit, and I'm not going to lie...I love Salonpas.  Those are helping me feel a lot better.  I was skeptical when I first saw the commercials, but the Japanese have nailed this one.  They work way better than Icy Hot or Bengay.  I'm a believer.

So over the past week, I'd basically been resting from weights and hitting cardio.  Sweating can help loosen you up, too, and few better ways than running in the summer.

Yesterday, I finally lifted again.  We trained at Brian's and focused on incline log press.  I worked up to 315 lbs, and here is a video of that.



Hoping to go hard on Saturday, so check back!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment