Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Monday, February 2, 2015

Heavy saturday

I've been so short on time lately, that I haven't posted.  This really only hurts me, so I just need to make sure I do a better job of finding a few minutes to capture what I'm working on.

On Saturday I headed down to Springville to train with Van and Jared.  After a decent pull on 585, we switched to log.  I got up 260, but it really hurt my back.  I just don't have enough flexibility in my shoulders, so I end up contorting my back to lock-out heavier presses.  I'm working on it, but really need to improve in this area!  I did a back-off set on 210 for 3 reps, strict, as well.  What is frustrating is that I know I have more in me on the press; I just need to find a way to not fight my own anatomy while doing it!

We rounded out with some rows in the rack for volume.

It wasn't too tough of a lift, and I feel fine today.  I'm going to stretch later today and press (likely bench) tomorrow, so check back.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment