Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tired from tire-flipping

Work got the better of me on Thursday and Friday, but I finally found some time today to get in a good workout. My trusty brother-in-law and I ran ourselves through the ringer in the 95 degree heat by borrowing the local football team's tires for some good old flippin'. 50 flips, some lunges and up-downs were enough to kill our grips for the rest of the day. All said and done it was about a 25,000-lb day, reaching the week's goal and earning me a quality rest day tomorrow before starting again on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. My forearms are still sore.
    We will have to return and add a few reps.

    ReplyDelete