Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Bench and Biceps

Saturday was a pretty tough workout...not so much at the time, but the aftershock is hurting!  I "benched" while Dave and Paxton actually benched.  I did some hybrid lift going at most 40% of the way down with the occassional full rep, but really focusing on the over-extension at the end of each rep.  It did the trick, and now the fronts of my shoulders are crazy sore, as are my triceps and part of my chest!  Lift as follows:

9 total sets of bench
6 sets on 135, varying reps as described above
3 sets on 225, varying reps as described above
Curl superset, descending from 105
Curl superset, ascending to 105

My shoulders are so sore from the lift that they actually feel worse than they have in a while, but I think it will prove to be a good thing in a few days as this means I'll have some muscle gains in the region which should help!

No comments:

Post a Comment