Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

This week in review

I only managed two lifts this week.  I had two very late nights working (post 2 am) which really set me back.  I lifted with Dave on Tuesday for the following:

Squat and calf combo up to 315 x 15
Heavy curls (DB and straight bar)
Abs
10 sets of shoulder stuff on the light cord (mainly in-to-outs)

Today I lifted again - I did a lot of cord work hitting the shoulder in every direction.  I also included the following:

Deadlift (light)
Shrugs (straight-bar, light)
Skull curshers
Curls
Abs

Let's hope work calms down next week so I can get in some better lifts!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment