Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My latest workouts

I haven't had much time to post, due mainly to work, but also due to being out of town this past week.  I gave my body a bit of a break on protein/pre-workouts/amino/etc. and just ate.  I did take my Arnold Iron Packs from MusclePharm when trying to get some energy for my short workouts, but that has been it.

Here is a quick breakdown of what I've done for my last few workouts:
  1. Thursday (before heading out of town)
    1. Squatted up to 600 for a double
    2. Deadlifted up to 525 for four
    3. Some auxiliary arms, stretching and abs
  2. Saturday
    1. Seated overhead press on the Smith machine up to 275
    2. Standing DB press, strict, ran the rack from 70x8 down to 25x20
    3. Swimming
  3. Tuesday
    1. Overhead, push press up to 250, then 2 burnout sets of strict press
    2. Some supersets focusing on various shoulder angles
Today is a day off, but I will be swimming a bit for some cardio.  Tomorrow, the plan is to front squat and hit some arms and mid-back, so be sure to check-in tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment