Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

B-day

My shoulders have really plateaued.  I haven't done the best job on rehab, sleeping habits, etc, so hard to tell how I'm actually doing.  I don't really have pain, per se, just a nagging annoying feeling in my shoulders from certain motions.  While not a leap forward, I suppose I'm happy where I'm at, as a few months ago the impingement was so bad that I couldn't reach above my head without it hurting!

I took a few days off as I came down with a cold.  I still don't feel great today, but managed to get my lift in (shoulders only).  Just a reminder on what B-day entails:

Everything is with cords...
Backhand - downwards (2 sets x 25), upwards (2 sets x 25)
Chest fly - downwards (2 sets x 25), upwards (2 sets x 25)
Depression shrugs - 2 sets of 25
Front pull-downs - 2 sets of 20
Reverse fly - 2 sets of 20
Rotation - 4 sets of 20, each arm, 2 in, 2 out
Finish up with stim and ice

Over the weekend I also fit in a CoC workout - 100 reps per hand on the level 1 Captain of Crush.

I'm hoping I'll be feeling well enough, tomorrow, to get in some squats/calfs.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment