Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Some bench and some cardio

I'm behind on my posting...Monday was a solid bench day.  I worked out with Dave and Isaac and built up to 405 on lock-out bench for 2 reps (elbows to 90 degrees).  We also did some dumbell work on 100s, and about half a dozen sets of straight bar curls (as Dave had a pool party to prep for!), working up to 130 for six reps.

Bench didn't feel great as I've had some shoulder pain, recently.  I've been icing and resting...

Yesterday I didn't lift but did get in a solid hour of tennis for some cardio.  Interestingly, this made my shoulder feel better which tells me I must be dealing with some scar tissue and not a legitimate injury.  I had hurt the shoulder last year serving, so it would be fitting for tennis to be the thing that ultimately makes me feel better...we'll see!

Thus far this week, I'm up to about 41,000 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment