Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Shoulders and grip

Today was all about shoulders.  My body was reeling from yesterday's full lift, plus some evening cardio to the tune of 3 miles.  I had trouble getting through today's lift, actually.  About 80% through, my shoulders became so tired I could barely move my arms!  In the end I got through it while watching Kai Greene train in Redemption (pretty impressive!).  Here is today's lift:

Shoulders - 1100 total reps on cords focused mainly on in/outward rotations
Abs - 60 reps
CoC 1.5 - 15 reps on each hand

My grip was shot...in fact I could barely close the 1.5!  Tomorrow I'll try to hit some lower body to close out the week, then I'll be looking forward to a few days off at Disneyworld!

No comments:

Post a Comment