Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Rest!

Sometimes rest (and ice!) is your best friend!  I've overdone it in the past couple weeks leaving me with swelling in my back, soreness in my knees, and a dozen other indicators that it was time to take a few days off!  Yesterday was a no-go, and today I'll probably just train the guys rather than lift.  The only thing that doesn't seem to hurt is my hands, so I may look to hit some Captain of Crush today, at the very least!  I'll post today's workout (whatever it ends up being) later today, but wanted to get a note on here RE Monday.

Just as a fun aside, I've acquired an Iron Mind sand bag and am looking forward to breaking that in in the next week or so!!

2 comments: