Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Super-Yoke Training!

I stepped out of the gym yesterday for a painful afternoon in Pleasant Grove!  I had my first go at the super-yoke.  It felt really strange at first, but finally started to get a feel for it.  At that point, though, my shoulders hurt so badly that I couldn't go anymore (check out the final scene of the video!):


I warmed up on what I think is 270 lbs which is just the weight of the frame.  I then did 190 feet on 470 lbs, and then 95 feet on 590 lbs.  I also did some static stands/holds on 725 which actually felt pretty light.  As with anything, I think time on the apparatus will go a long way to getting comfortable.  Once up and going, I moved with decent speed.  The hardest thing was getting setup.

I'll update later today as Thayne and I are planning to deadlift later.  Hopefully I have the energy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment