Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Tire flipping

Today was all about tire flipping.  We went to the track at Cottonwood and took advantage of the football team's tires.  I was joined by Britt, Megan & Thayne, and Dan...quite the crew!  Thayne and I worked on the big boy (see pic below) for 30 total flips.  We timed one set and I did 7 flips in 20.8 seconds...not too shabby!


I also worked in a couple of sprints, some light jogging and plyos. 

Props to the ladies on the small tire - well done!  And kudos to Thayne on his first go-around with the big tire.  Once he figured out the hand holds, he did really well!

Earlier in the day, I hit some light stretching along with some triceps work with the cords.

Hopefully everything stops hurting for a lift tomorrow!  Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I wish there was a pic of the "small" tire...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the big Hun on the big tire, but I would have loved one of the little Hun (Britt) as well. Glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done! my arms hurt like woah.

    ReplyDelete