Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Event Training - stones, yoke

I lifted with Brian and Roger, yesterday.  We did atlas stones using light weight up to 210 - I did a set of 3 in 16 seconds which is decent considering there is waiting for the stone to come back from the other side!  We did light yoke up to about 460 lbs.  I still cannot seem to find a comfortable way to hold the thing and am hoping I just get used to it one of these days!  I watched the other guys do log press as I didn't want to injure my ailing elbow any more - the most I tried was a clean on the empty log. 

I'll be lifting in a couple of hours, today, and working on back, so check back soon!

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment