Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Personal Record - Rolling Thunder

Where is a camera when I need it!?!

Last night started as me teaching the Boy Scouts the Personal Fitness merit badge.  They like to come over twice a year and use some of the workout equipment - fun night.

What should have been just them exercising turned into me being compelled to beat them at everything...handily, of course! :)

I had to bench 205 for 25 reps.  I wasn't done but it was good enough to win the debate.

I had to do some chin-ups.  I beat most of the boys there, but I weigh over 3 bills, so not really a fair fight!!!

And we did rolling thunder...and I hit a PR!  198 LBS!!!!

With that, I'm nearly to my RT goal for the year and it feels really good to make that big of a jump!  While I didn't catch it on camera, I did have 7 witnesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment