Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

I needed an ice bath!

I went to a cross fit gym in Springville, today and lifted with Brian, Roger and Van Hatfield.  Cool to finally meet Van...made me feel small!!!

Had a really good workout:
Log clean and press up to 210, clean only at 260
Deadlift up to 535, attempt at 605 but missed
Super yoke up to 620, then back down to 560 for speed
Atlas stones, multiple reps on 249 stone
Keg pick (both keg and stones onto a 53 inch platform!)

By the time I got home I was so beat I had no choice but to hit an ice bath!  While I am getting stronger, this is kicking my butt!  I'm going to stick to it as I want to see how strong I can get, but I definitely need to be eating better, icing better and resting more if I want to continue to progress.

I came in a little light on miles this week, but continued with my weight goals.  Thanks for reading and please keep my in your prayers so I can walk tomorrow, and lift on Monday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment