Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

A week of cardio

I've still got some swelling in my elbow.  It has subsided a bit, but not enough to have full range of motion, and definitely not enough to risk lifting with it.  I feel enough strain carrying my daughters to know better than to jump back into things yet!  My focus has stayed on cardio.  I logged 6 miles yesterday and another 6 today to bring my week total up to 14.  For a runner, that is a lazy week, but for a 300 pounder focusing on strength and power, 14 miles is bordering on ridiculous!  I try to shoot for 5 miles of cardio (running/walking combo, 1/3 multiple on bike) a week, and have been slightly under that for the year, so this week will help my annual average quite a bit. 

I did get in a lift on Monday and I helped some people move today which ought to count for something.  I also hit some abs, burnout calf raises (bar only) and burnout squat (bar only), so it wasn't a devastating week in terms of poundage.

Hopefully another day or so and my elbow will be in a position to get back to business.  In the meantime, after my 12 miles between today and yesterday, I'm looking forward to watching the Utes lose tonight and then a relaxing day off tomorrow! :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment