Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Interval training day

Today was all about intervals.  This is great for cardio, and a good way for me to work in all my shoulder rehab/maintenance lifts.  These lifts are low impact and more about range of motion than anything else.  So today, I hit 5 minutes on the treadmill and then a round of shoulder lifts, and repeated until I hit 2.5 miles and 1,100 total shoulder reps.  The workout took about an hour, and I was able to keep my heart rate up the whole time!  Hoping to hit a solid back workout tomorrow, though no strain on my left elbow so will probably focus on rubber band work.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment