Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Swollen elbow

I way overdid things on Saturday/Monday and ended up with a swollen elbow holding some fluid.  It is coming down a bit, now, but for Tue/Wed I couldn't bend all the way.  As such, I thought it best to take it easy for a few days.  I did hit a bit of cardio yesterday, but had more work come up, and got caught short on that.  I'll try to work in some cardio and abs today if time allows as I'm starting to feel weak!  A few days off and the body just seems to slow down a little bit.  I probably won't lift again until next week.  Fortunately, the body does occasionally need a few days off to catch-up and rebuild, so this hiatus is probably not the worst thing in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment