Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Another track day

I've run out of things to lift this week as I overdid it on my squat day and hit shoulders hard yesterday (not in terms of weight, but reps on cords), and my elbow is still too swollen to do much, so I opted for another day at the track.  I hadn't been outside to train for a while, so I went over to the high school for some low-impact running on the rubber-based field.  I logged just over 3 miles, the bulk of which came from suicides.  A football field suicide is 5 and back, 10 and back...and so on until 100 and back.  That is just over a mile if you do the whole field.  I tied the day up with some stretching and light cord work just to remind my upper-body it is still there.

I'm hoping my elbow will feel better by next week so I can go and hit some events with the guys.  I hear the stones calling me!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment