Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

All about stretching

Today was all about stretching...with some light bench.  Not worth reporting in the typical table, but I hit 75 total reps over 3 sets on 135 lbs on flat bench.  I then did a full body stretch including some work with the roller.  I spent about 10 minutes on my back and stomach on the roller and also got a great shoulder stretch while doing so.  Good day overall just to get loose and ready for cardio, tomorrow, in the form of early morning basketball.  I can't believe I've committed to getting up at 5:30 but it will be good to get a run in!  If I have any juice left after 90 minutes on the hardwood, I'll try to work in some squats tomorrow.

1 comment: