Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Truly exhausting workout - truck pull!

I must be a glutton for pain as Dave and I did truck pull, again, today.  Our previous location was full of cars today so we found a new parking lot with some incline.  It appeared empty, then filled up with two dozen women and girls while I was in the middle of my pull.  Trust me, I don't have that many fans!!!!  Here is another truck pull video for your enjoyment showing a 200+ foot pull:


It was pretty hot this morning during the workout, so two sets of this and I was literally spent.  It took me almost an hour to muster-up the energy to walk from my garage/basement upstairs!!!  Two sets of truck pull (for those of you who have never experienced it), feels like ten sets of heavy squats/deadlift all rolled into one minute!  Even though we didn't use a rope, my arms are exhausted, too!

I neglected to report two light shoulder workouts I did over the past few days and some cardio from Thursday.

And, since Britt is the picture queen, here is a pic of me getting ready to pull the truck:

No comments:

Post a Comment