Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cardio and rest

So I'm standing at my brother-in-law's wedding last week when an elderly woman trips in front of me.  She didn't fall, but I instinctively reached out in support only to throw out my left shoulder.  Then on Saturday as my left arm began to improve, I must have pinched a nerve in my right arm which has been reeling in pain ever since (though slightly better today).  Long stories, short, I haven't lifted since Thursday of last week.  While I'm sure my body has appreciated the rest, I'm getting behind on my workouts, so hopefully I'll be back to square soon.  To be safe, though, I'm going to the Ortho tomorrow to get checked out as I've had the other shoulder issues for nearly a year now...

Yesterday I did work in some bike time and hit 15 miles in about 38 minutes.  Proof:

No comments:

Post a Comment