Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Another day at the track - tire flip


I just put myself through possibly the most grueling workout I've done so far this year.  I flipped the beast tire 46 times...100 yards!  Last week when I did it, I was shot after 31, but today I kept pushing.  I also worked in 3 sub 5 second 40 yard dashes, and another 2 miles of cardio.  After my 46th flip and walking the tire back the 100 yards, I got a 40 in 4.8 seconds...by no means world-class, but I was thrilled given how exhausted I was!  Here is a short video of me flipping.  I filmed this on my blackberry, it was dark and I used a gatorade bottle as a stand, so the video is of corresponding quality to the inputs, nevertheless, here you go! 


1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Big HUN! You flipped that beast like it was nothing.

    ReplyDelete