Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tire Flipping!

Last night after the temp finally dropped below 100 degrees, Paxton, Dave and I went tire flipping.  I had intended to not go too over the top with the workout, but when Dave upped the ante with 20 flips in 2:30 on our 3rd set, I had to go for 20 as well.  Here is the video of me painfully completing 20 flips of the big tire in just over 90 seconds! (don't get too dizzy)  I cut my finger part way through and lost a lot of time carefully placing my hand each time, otherwise I think I could have gone faster.



Paxton experienced his first tire flipping workout, ever.  He hung with Dave and I for 40 flips on the smaller tire that weighs somewhere in the 300 lb range.  Paxton wants to be famous, and since my blog is a guaranteed way to be viewed by 3 or 4 people...Paxton, you are now famous!  Here is his video for 15 reps:


2 comments: