Current Stats

Total weight lifted 2015: 3.6 M lbs
('14-6.5M, '13-6.6M, '12-8M, '11-5.2M)
Total cardio logged 2015: 22.0 hours
Current body weight 301 lbs, Height 6'8

Here's my lifting progress!






Progress!

Progress!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Shoulder lift

I know I called yesterday a light lift, but today was truly a light lift.  About half of the reps were on cords and half on the straight bar.  I'm probably rounding down, but I just call everything 25 lbs as the cords are a bit lighter, while the bar is almost double.  I hit 1,100 total reps of the following:

Rotators-in
Rotators-out
Shrugs
Hack shrugs
Depression shrugs
Bent rows
Standing rows
Over-the-tops (front and back)
Half shoulder presses
High-to-low fly

Tomorrow I have squat planned.  We were going to truck-pull, but Dave is out of town so that will have to wait until next week.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment